We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Healthcare is complicated. But it doesn't have to be. Alto's mission is to fulfill medicine's true purpose—to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We are a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a patient-centric, technology-driven online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, we offer cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies.
Getting medicine to everyone who needs it involves a dizzying number of moving parts. We aim to make every aspect of that experience as safe, seamless, and delightful as humanly possible. That's why we're committed to fixing a broken pharmacy industry and enhancing the quality of life for others.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 300 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $1B ARR by the end of 2020. Our journey is just beginning, and we welcome you to join us in building a better pharmacy experience for all who need it, everywhere.
You will lead full cycle engineering, product and design recruiting teams at Alto. You will be responsible for continuing to build out our engineering recruiting strategy, including employment branding, talent channel development, candidate engagement and assessment as well as metrics and analytics. You will collaborate with business leaders in refining our candidate experience and other talent strategies. You will prioritize projects to scale our hiring process. You will build deep partnerships with our HR leadership team and champion enthusiastic new ways to attract talent. You will build and inspire a team of full-cycle recruiters, technical sourcers.
- Refine our technical staffing process
- Grow and build our technical staffing (recruiters and sourcers) team by 3x in the next 6 - 9 months across our multiple engineering sites
- Partner with senior leaders across the R&D organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Focus on delivering an outstanding candidate experience, personalized and differentiated in a supply-constrained environment
- Develop top of funnel strategies including events, marketing and social campaigns
- Drive process efficiencies to scale Engineering, Product Management and Design hiring
- Manage the consistent generation of a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- Mentor and grow a team of talented and driven professionals doing their part in Alto’s mission
- Actively monitor the diversity of the hiring funnel and make recommendations on ways to achieve our aspirational goals
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve process
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- 3+ years experience managing and scaling a team
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- A proven ability to develop and coach direct reports and provide guidance as needed
- An active and data-driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and flexibility. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change