Cardlytics is the largest walled garden you’ve never heard of. We have an audience of 130M MAUs and enable advertiser-funded offers within native banking apps, partnering with financial institutions to run their rewards programs.
The CDLX Product team’s mission is to ensure that users, advertisers, and partners gain daily value from all Cardlytics products. We do so by closely monitoring the key trends driving our business and industry forward, translating those into actionable insights for the strategic direction of the long-term product roadmap.
About the role
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing product team. You will work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, engineers and go to market stakeholders to direct product development from start to finish with a focus on identifying customer problems, creating short and long term roadmaps and consistently assessing business impact. You will provide thought leadership and direction that drives towards our company goals and strategy to accelerate our growth.
- Lead vision, development, and execution of novel products that serve our (advertiser partners/bank partners)
- Build a deep understanding of our existing business using internal and external data
- Strategically evaluate new market opportunities and the evolving competitive landscape, including assessing relative product advantages and disadvantages
- Work with cross-functional partners (product, data science, engineering, user research) to surface opportunities and threats, outline data-driven strategic decisions, and frame actionable product recommendations
- Identify the biggest problems to solve. Drive new feature development from start to finish
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Communicate clearly defined and achievable product goals to Design and Engineering, negotiating trade-offs and adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones
- Lead product team through Pragmatic Planning to identify scope for sprints; identify opportunities to validate product direction through MVPs
- Build, measure, and iterate rapidly
- Highly skilled at socializing business opportunity at all levels of the organization through both written presentation and compelling storytelling
- Able to move quickly in a fast-paced environment without forgetting important details
- Passionate for building products that unlock value for people who are not power users
- Able to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
You have :
- A minimum of 4-5 years in Product Management at a technology company, preferably within AdTech, MarTech, or FinTech
- Ads product focus (eg, formats, serving, measurement, advertiser tools, etc)
- Experience building cross-platform experiences (mobile, desktop, mobile web)
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by creating customer-first solutions and thinking from first principles
- Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing business growth strategy projects