If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of 130 million US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
Cardlytics is the largest walled garden you’ve never heard of. We see one in every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position. We can help marketers predict consumer shopping preferences based on actual purchase data, and then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love.
The VP Ads Product oversees the entire Cardlytics Ads Product function. Reporting into our Chief Product Officer, you will lead a team that will define our next generation of advertising products and expand our platform capabilities. We are looking for a product leader who brings deep market expertise in digital media and advertising technology. A strategic leader with a proven ability to understand the intersection of technology, advertising solutions, and analytics for marketers of today is critical. As a core member of our leadership team, you will be accountable for elevating, leading, and scaling our ads product.
- Develop and define a world-class product program responsible for all advertising solutions, product pricing/business models and our competitive positioning.
- Build effective teams by leading and mentoring a team of product managers, business/product analysts, and user experience experts.
- Drive vision and purpose through creation and execution against a high impact, growth driven product roadmap.
- Balance business objectives across long term growth, short term opportunities, platform stability, and rapid expansion of product capabilities.
- Demand results, by continual monitoring of the day-to-day product development lifecycle. Lead the management of sprints and evaluate results.
- Results oriented and can manage the day-to-day product development lifecycle end-to-end.
- Skilled at building a data driven organization developing comprehensive metrics and dashboards for determining product direction and applying a ‘Test & Learn’ iterative approach.
- A strong cross functional leader, working with our product marketing team to drive a focused product and go to market strategy. Expanding relevance and adoption of Cardlytics solutions by marketers.
- Well versed in product management processes and principles, as well as product planning tools such as Jira.
- An effective communicator with a solution oriented mindset.
You have experience in:
- Product Management spending 7+ years in a technical setting, including digital media and advertising technology. (Fintech experience is a plus).
- Customer focused approach to UX across digital channels.
- Agile methodologies and leading agile teams in product delivery.
- Successful collaborator who works closely with cross functional teams, executives, and representatives across the stakeholder groups.
- Diving in and getting hands on where needed to keep the product development on track and executing effectively.
- Change management leader who builds trust and credibility across all areas of the business.