If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of 130 million US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
Cardlytics is the largest walled garden you’ve never heard of. We see one in every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position. We can help marketers predict consumer shopping preferences based on actual purchase data, and then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love.
The VP Bank Product oversees the entire Cardlytics Bank Product function. Reporting into our Chief Product Officer, you will lead a team defining our next generation of banking products and expand platform capabilities. We are looking for a product leader who brings deep market expertise in financial and marketing technology. A strategic leader with a proven ability to understand the intersection of technology, loyalty solutions, and analytics for financial institutions of today is critical. As a core member of our leadership team, you will be accountable for elevating, leading, and scaling our Banks product solutions.
- Develop and define a world-class product program responsible for all Bank solutions, product viability, and usability positioning.
- Build effective teams by leading and mentoring a team of product managers, analysts, and user experience experts.
- Drive product vision through creation and execution against a high impact, growth driven product roadmap.
- Balance business objectives across long-term growth, short-term opportunities, platform stability, and rapid expansion of product capabilities.
- Demand results by continually monitoring the day-to-day product development lifecycle. Oversee sprints, evaluate results, and iterate strategies.
- Communicate and define achievable product goals to Design and Engineering, adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones.
- Results oriented and can manage the day-to-day product development lifecycle end-to-end.
- Data driven with proven experience building a data-focused organization, developing comprehensive metrics and dashboards for product insights, and iterating through a ‘Test & Learn’ product development approach.
- A cross-functional leader, partnering with product marketing to drive go-to-market strategies and capable of expanding adoption of Cardlytics solutions by financial institutions.
- Expert in product management processes and principles, with deep experience using product planning tools such as Jira.
- An effective communicator with a solution oriented mindset.
- Hands-on and able to ensure product development remains on track.
You have experience in:
- Product Management spending 7+ years in a technical product setting, including consumer facing financial institutions, FinTech, and loyalty companies. AdTech or digital media experience is a plus.
- Bank products or interacting with clients from major financial institutions.
- Designing co-branded consumer products to increase engagement in consumer Loyalty, Offers, and Rewards as well as B2B product solutions.
- Managing a team responsible for product development, maintenance, and deployment.
- Customer focused approach to UX & CX across digital channels, leveraging research, usability studies, and experiments to inform product direction.
- Agile methodologies and leading agile teams in product delivery.
- Change management leader who builds trust and credibility across all areas of the business.