If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of 130 million US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
Cardlytics is the largest walled garden you’ve never heard of. We see one in every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position. We can help marketers predict consumer shopping preferences based on actual purchase data, and then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love.
The VP Data Products oversees the entire Cardlytics Data Products function. Reporting into our Chief Product Officer, you will lead a team defining our next generation of data products, analytics, and insights capabilities. We are looking for a product leader with deep market expertise in financial and advertising technology. A strategic leader who understands the intersection of technology, advertising solutions, big data and analytics for marketers and large corporations of today is critical. As a core member of our leadership team, you will be accountable for elevating, leading, and scaling our Data products solutions.
- Develop and define a world-class product program responsible for all Cardlytics Data solutions.
- Leverage purchasing data to build self-service insights for customers, and productize industry trends of consumer purchasing behaviors.
- Oversee compliance and ensure Data products, solutions, and systems meet all privacy and security requirements.
- Build effective teams by leading and mentoring a team of product managers, analysts, and user experience experts.
- Drive product vision through creation and execution against a high impact, growth driven product roadmap.
- Balance business objectives across long-term growth, short-term opportunities, platform stability, and rapid expansion of product capabilities.
- Communicate and define achievable product goals to Design and Engineering, adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones.
- Results oriented and can manage the product development lifecycle end-to-end, including overseeing sprints and iterating strategies.
- Data driven with proven experience building a data-focused organization, developing comprehensive metrics and dashboards for product insights, and iterating through a ‘Test & Learn’ product development approach.
- Comfortable managing data hygiene, data governance, and overseeing operational databases.
- A cross-functional leader, capable of driving go-to-market strategies, and expanding relevance and adoption of Cardlytics data solutions.
- Expert in product management processes and principles, with deep experience using product planning tools such as Jira.
- Hands-on and able to ensure product development remains on track.
- An effective communicator with a solution oriented mindset.
You have experience in:
- Product Management spending 7+ years in a technical setting, including consumer facing digital media, AdTech, financial institutions, and FinTech.
- Building data solutions for external clients, including data models, ranking and relevancy frameworks, data pipelines, reporting, analytics, and insights.
- Business Intelligence platforms with proven experience building self-service BI solutions for large corporations, or business growth strategy products focused on driving external customer insights and decision making.
- Customer focused approach to UX across digital channels, leveraging research, usability studies, and experiments to inform product direction.
- Agile methodologies and leading agile teams in product delivery.
- Quantitative analysis and impacting key business decisions through data.
- Change management leader who builds trust and credibility across all areas of the business.