Outschool's mission is to inspire kids to love learning. They believe the best way to do that is by linking learning to kids’ interests, connecting them with others who share those interests, and giving them the autonomy to pick their own path. They provide small group classes that meet over live video chat where learners are connected with teachers and classmates who share their interests. These classes are offered through their marketplace and conducted on their remote learning platform.
Outschool is excited to hire their first in-house recruiter who will lead Outschool to more than double in size this year. As the first recruiter, you will build the foundation of recruiting at Outschool, focusing on their mission, Diversity and Inclusion, and their business objectives. The right candidate is a great collaborator, has demonstrated success in similar roles, and is passionate about Outschool's mission.
- Own and evolve recruiting strategy in alignment with Outschool’s mission and values
- Recruit across all functions in business and tech to scale the team and meet business needs
- Collaborate closely with the co-founders to research, source, and hire for their executive team
- Prioritize the mission and culture while maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Continuously improve the recruiting process to drive efficiency, results, and human touch
- A Seasoned full-cycle recruiter - you have a breadth of knowledge and experience building technical and business teams in-house.
- A Strong team player - prior team members want to work with you again because you’re second to none when it comes to collaboration and partnership
- Operationally excellent - continually optimizing process, tools, reporting, and systems to enable results and utilizes data to drive decision-making
- Collaborative - builds trust and communicates with clarity, influence, partnership, and inspiration across many different types of audiences
You have experience in:
- Hiring leadership roles - sourcing and closing candidates at a senior level
- Navigating ambiguous environments with curiosity, strategic thinking, and a hands on approach