Wonderschool is a two-sided childcare marketplace whose mission is to ensure every child has access to child care that helps them realize their potential. They are doing this by building a suite of tools to support passionate early care and education professionals to start and run quality and sustainable child care programs, as well as building tools that make it easy for families to easily find programs that are the perfect fit for the needs of their children. Their tools allow providers to easily manage their students, parents, and school all from one dashboard. Their community allows providers to seek advice, support, and a sense of belonging with a group of like-minded peers.
Wonderschool is starting to see exponential growth of their marketplace, and are looking for an experienced Account Executive to take their deals to the next level. You will directly impact the depth and breadth of supply in the Wonderschool two-sided marketplace, focusing on the acquisition of in-home providers of education to the early childhood market, making this a strategically critical role. The more providers you acquire (often via channel), the stronger we will be in terms of revenue and product.
- Architect successful outbound campaigns to state entities, resulting in highly qualified meetings with economic buyers
- Successfully network and develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, including potential funders of these entities
- Refine and build the internal sales process, continuously evaluating the efficacy of our process and drive operational improvements
- Generate contracts up to 5-6 figures
- Underpromise and over deliver, to both the channel network partner and the internal product and engineering org at Wonderschool, leading to strong relationships
- Become a trusted advisor quickly
- Expertly manage all buying personas within the channel networks
- 3+ years complex sales experience hitting aggressive goals and selling to multiple stakeholders at varying levels
- Enterprise sales experience (bonus points for startup and/or Edtech experience)
- Completed some kind of formal sales training , equipped with the tools and confidence to add value to our internal processes
- A Strong Communicator: exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A Strong Business Networker
- Excellent at delivering an elevated pitch via a live product demo