Wonderschool is a two-sided childcare marketplace whose mission is to ensure every child has access to child care that helps them realize their potential. They are doing this by building a suite of tools to support passionate early care and education professionals to start and run quality and sustainable child care programs, as well as building tools that make it easy for families to easily find programs that are the perfect fit for the needs of their children. Their tools allow providers to easily manage their students, parents, and school all from one dashboard. Their community allows providers to seek advice, support, and a sense of belonging with a group of like-minded peers.
Wonderschool is starting to see exponential growth with their acquisition of government and non-profit network partners. With each network that they onboard, there is an opportunity to grow the number of individual providers within these networks by 5-10x - directly impacting the success of their product. In this role, you will execute the successful onboarding of providers via network introductions - onboarding at scale (~60+/month). Working closely with their CRO, you will create an inspirational onboarding atmosphere where customers (care providers and networks) feel comfortable exploring outside of their comfort zones.
- Educate, persuade and influence providers to proactively explore the platform, sometimes outside of their comfort zones
- Virtually guide cohorts through all onboarding success milestones within or ahead of desired timeframe
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success to ensure management of Network and Provider relationships is successful; iterate success milestones to customers as we learn of improvements
- Support networks in the recruitment of new providers where possible
- Achieve industry average NPS
- Metrics driven and eager to exceed targets
- Collaborative: you are a strong partner to your peers on the Technical Onboarding team, as well as Customer Success and Engineering
- Detail oriented: you are organized and have a system for keeping track of customer requests, check-ins, and each step of the onboarding process
You have experience in:
- Customer empathy (patience and consultative): you can communicate tricky technical concepts with clarity to a non-technical audience